Bling out apparel is something that will never go out of season. Whether its your shirt, and bag or headband; you can always take something plain and boring decorate it and make it your own. Here is a plain plastic ring decorated with Swarvoski rhinestone.
- Get the Swarvoski colors and sizes you wish to put on the ring.
- Apply them how you wish on the plain ring.
Inspiration… Henri Bendel
Create your own iPhone 4 case by using Swarvoski rhinestones. Its a fun way to customize your cell phone case. Pick all the colors you want and create your own pattern.Here is an example for inspiration.
- When you open the kit, you will have syringe, put the glue inside.
- Take the bees wax, take a small piece and stick it to the wood stick.
- Your are going to apply the glue on to the case and then pick the rhinestones up with wood stick with the bees wax on it.
- Create your own pattern and keep applying till its done.
Halloween is right around the corner, if you don’t have time to buy a costume. Then why not make your own fun jewel encrusted head-piece. Its easy and fun, and you will definitely stand out. It’s a piece you can do at home at your own time, you don’t have to worry about waiting on those long lines in the costume stores anymore.
- 20” of elastic sequence trim 4 row, Style # 34479 Royal
- 6” of 1. 5 Single faced Satin ribbon, Style # 00299 Black
- -Guinea Pad feather, Style # 43373 Royal (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- Mallard Duck Pad Feather, Style # 42648 Navy
- 24 x 17” Oval sew-on stone, Style # 40940 Crystal Satin
- 18 x 10.5 ” Pear Sew-on Stone, Style # 27474 Crystal
- 22mm Square Sew-on Stone, Style # 27476 Jet Hematite
- 10 x 2” Navette Rhinestone with Setting, Style# 03911 Montana
- 12 mm Sew-on Rhinestone, Style # 32016 Crystal
- 1/8 yd of 3.25” Feather Fringe on Satin, Style # 30865 Black
- 2” of 24mm Elastic Trim, Style # 41259 Black
- Take the 6” piece of ribbon and face it upside down, you are going to fold the feather fringe and glue it in the middle of the satin ribbon. Glue the two ends of the satin ribbon in the middle after gluing the feathers.
- Turn the feather and satin ribbon so that the glued part of the ribbon is facing down, take the big square sew-on and glue it in the middle of the satin ribbon. Take the large oval sew-on and glue it to the right of the large square sew-on. Take the round sew-on and glue it on the left side of the square sew-on. Then glue the small navette and glue it in between the round and square sew-on (on the bottom). Then take the pear-shaped sew-on and glue it in between the round and the square shape sew-on (on the top).
- Turn the Jewel encrusted satin piece and turn it around. First glue the Mallard Duck pad feather to the satin ribbon. Then glue the Guinea pad feather on top of the mallard duck pad feather. (Glue it so both feather pad show)
- Then glue the Feather piece to the sequence trim. Glue it so it’s a little to the side of your head.
- Take the two inches of elastic and sew it on to both sides of the sequence trim.