We have been major fans of bib collars for quite some time now. We especially love the chained necklace forms that are out in stores now. After Monday’s DIY, we’ve been raiding our walls of Swarovski crystals to create more collar necklaces like the ones below!
Rhinestones are the perfect way to add shine and shimmer to anything and we carry an amazing supply of them, like our sew-on Swarovski rhinestones. With a huge supply like ours, we are always looking for cool ways to embellish items with rhinestones. These 5 DIYs are some of the coolest ways to embellish and add some sparkle to items already in your daily life!
And make sure to check out our Rhinestone Event! Get 10% off your purchase of 10 packs or more of our Swarovski flatback or hotfix rhinestones using code CRYSTALSALE. This deal lasts until January 30th 11:59 EST, so hurry and get all of the rhinestones you’ve ever dreamed of!
DIY Rhinestone Cell Case via Lovely Indeed
DIY Rhinestone Sliding Knot Bracelet via Honestly WTF
DIY Rhinestone Handbag via A Pair and A Spare
DIY Rhinestone Rope Necklace via Stripes & Sequins
DIY Rhinestone Pumps via Glitter ‘N Glue
It’s that time of the year to start saving on glamorously beautiful Swarovski Flatback rhinestones. Save 10% starting right now until March 22nd at 11:59 p.m. EST. It’s only a 2 day sale, so hurry and let’s get started.
This Giveaway is now Closed. Congratulations Beth!
Check Out the M&J Challenge 2! And Leave a comment about the Challenge 2 Here and you could be the lucky winner!! We’re Giving Away the Same Mystery Package we sent our challengers!! Winner Will Be Picked On Friday!
Be sure to Leave a Comment On the M&J Challenge 2 Page and your email address!
Whats in the Package?
5/8″ POLY GROSGRAIN RIBBON Item# 00305 in Calypso
1.5″ HAND DYED SILK SATIN RIBBON Item# 25179 in Echinacia
RIT DYE (POWDER) Item# 46301 in Teal & Golden Yellow
THREAD 274YDS SPL Item# 42681 in Purssian and Goldenrod
GLUE-ON KIT Item# 77334
4MM BRAIDED VINYL BOLO Item# 48591 Orange Neon and Aqua
1.5″ NET RIBBON Item# 46935 Fushsia
SS20 Flat Back Rhinestones Assorted Colors
This week’s giveaway is all about creating for your loved ones! This Week’s Books
“B IS FOR BABY”
Here’s How to Enter:
It’s that Simple!
Bouquets! What can we say about a wedding bouquet other than they are the second or third most important part of your wedding day accessories. There are always so many new trends every season that go away as quickly as they come and some that always stay with us. Like wedding bouquet jewelry, where pearls or Swarovski elements are placed in between or in the middle of a flower itself. And the look is well, Glamorous and Beautiful without looking tacky. While looking online for bouquet jewelry I realized they can get a bit pricey, so I decided to make my own DIY versions.
Optional Swaroviski elements and pearls
- 14 x 10 mm Swarovski Pear Sew-On Style#43181 Color Crystal/Silver
- ss20 Swarovski Flat Back Style#03020 Color Crystal
- ss20 Swarovski Flat Back Style#03020 Color Silk
- ss16 H.F. Swarovski Pearl Style#03416 Color Nacre
- 8mm 60″ Faux Pearl Strand Style#41836 Color Ivory
Learn How to make this eco-friendly vase, same bouquet jewelry as photo above
Directions For flat back rhinestones, & H.F. Swarovski Pearl:
- Step 1: Take straight pin and dip the flat end in E-6000 glue and stick it to the flat surface of the rhinestones or half pearl.
- Step 2: let it sit for about 20 minutes before placing in flower.
Directions For Swarovski pear sew-on jewel:
- Step1: Measure and cut a piece for cardboard foam that fits exactly behind the sew-on jewel.
- Step2: Stick two straight pins in the cut cardboard foam and place glue ontop of the straight pins and cardboard then stick to the back of the pear sew-on. Let it sit for 25 minutes before placing in flower.
Directions for Faux Pearl Strand
- Step1: Take a straight pin and dip it in E-6000 glue about 1/2″ on the flat tip. Then take one pearl from the strand.
- Step2: Take the straight pin and slip it threw the hole in the pearl. Clean the pearl for extra glue and let it set for 20minutes before placing in flower.
Hi Everyone! Welcome back from the long weekend. I hope everyone had a good time off and enjoyed the summer weather. I have an annoucement today for those who are fans of Swarovski Rhinestones! Until July 7th 2010 at 11:59pm EST, when you spend $250 or more on Swarovski Flatback or Hotfix, you get $25 Off your entire purchase! Great time to save some extra $$ on your purchase. With your purchase, you’ll also qualify for Free UPS Ground Shipping (Continental US Only).
$25 Off Your Entire Purchase
When You Spend $250 or more on
Swarovski Rhinestone Flatbacks or Hotfix!
Special Ends: July 7th 2010 @ 11:59pm EST!
Coupon Code: 25offsmrrs
At M&J Trimming we can’t help but embellish everything we see. And what better accessory is there to embellish in the spring and summer than your sunglasses. I’ve added Swarovski rhinestones to a pair of sunglasses that I purchased for $10 dollars and now they look $200. They have a beautiful sparkle to them when the sun hits them, the perfect shine to brighten up your day.
- Hot Fix Rhinestone Setter
- SS20 Hot Fix Swarovski Rhinestones Style#03120Color: Cobolt
- SS16 Hot Fix Swarovski Rhinestones Style# 73116 Colors Used: Hyacinth, Light Topaz, Emerald, and Siam
Directions: Hot fix rhinestones are applied to garments using heat, the adhesive is already fixed to the back of the stone. To apply hot fix rhinestones you may use an iron or the preferred method by using a rhinestone hot-fix setter.
To learn more about using hot-fix setters please watch our video.
There are many simple ways to add some fun and color to your clothes. Whether being something you already own or a new purchase you want to spruce up. I would like to share with you a quick way too embellish your clothing using rhinestones and a rhinestone setting. I choose to embellish a small portion of the pocket of these jeans.
- 1 package of Swarovski flat back rhinestone Ss20 in metalic blue
- 1 package of Swarovski flat back rhinestone Ss20 in black diamond
- 1 package of Ss20 Tiffany Settings
- 1 Brisk Set Rhinestone Setter
- Choose the rhinestones you would like to work with and accompanying setting.
- Using a fabric marker or chalk draw your rhinestone design. It works best to do this on the back of the fabric since you will position your fabric face down in the setter.
- Place your rhinestone on the bottom part of the rhinestone setter and place the nose at the top of the setter through the rhinestone setting.
- Place your fabric in between the two face down and press firmly .