No matter where you’re going this summer, you’ll be sure to spot someone donning a floral crown. This summer staple has been making waves in various markets. Brides adore this whimsical look, but they are certainly not the only ones. This trend has surpassed the bridal markets making an impact in the high fashion markets as well. Retailers have been showing off various versions of the flower crown, and we simply can’t get enough of it! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite headpiece tutorials so you too can fall in love with this trend.
Belts are the best way to accessorize a simple summer outfit, so we have been searching for the best DIY belt tutorials to try. We think we’ve narrowed it down to the top 5 – check out our picks below!
1. DIY J. Crew Style Belt by Sidewalk Ready
2. DIY Rope Belt by Sincerely, Kinsey
3. DIY Door Knocker Belt by Honestly WTF
4. DIY Isabel Marant Belt by Floorteloves
5. DIY Transparent Belt by Love Aesthetics