Today is New Year’s Eve which means that everyone is scrambling to think of goals for 2014. This year let your goals inspire you every day! We would like to show you a beautiful and simple way to display those resolutions with our Inspiration Pin Board! You can use this board to display inspiring photos, workout routines, schedules, recipes, and family mementos!
What You’ll Need:
Square Cork Board
Fabric Pin Board
1. Choose a cork board, and cover it with fabric. Use spray glue to adhere the fabric to the board.
2. Create an X with your gunmetal elastic with each end going from corner to corner.
3. Pull the elastic taut, and pin each end to the corners of the board.
4. Place your avocado elastic across the bottom left corner. Repeat on the upper right corner area. Cut and pin them down as you did with the gunmetal.
5. Take your light grey elastic, and mirror the placement of the avocado elastic. Pin down.
1. Carefully cut the shank, the loop on the back of the button, off. Make sure you use strong scissors, or a tool that is capable of cutting this piece off.
2. Place a drop of E6000 on the head of the tack. Glue down to the back of the button, and let it dry for 24 hours.
Now that you have your pin board and number buttons made, what’s the first thing you’re going to pin?