To get into the spirit of the ‘New Moon’ premiere on November 20th , I wanted to make some kind of jewelry that represented the Twilight Series. I had in mind the charm that Jacob made for Bella in ‘Eclipse’, but I came across this picture of Alice. She has on this cool necklace that looks like a pendant attached to ribbon. So I decided to make a necklace like hers instead.
Here’s what I came up with
Materials all from M&J Trimming:
- 3/8” Dark Grey 9mm Velvet Ribbon
- 1 Silver 9mm Metal Sew on Snap
- 1 36L Silver Metal Crest Button w/ Shank
- Multi-Grip Glue or Gemtac Glue
- Sewing needle and grey thread
- Cut the ribbon in half to make two smaller ribbons each should measure 9-10inches
- Take apart snap and sew one part onto each end of both ribbons.
- Make one slit 2inches from the other end of both ribbons
- Insert shank through slits and glue together
- Let it dry and enjoy the movie.