This week’s DIY project is super fun, chic, and a little Gothic. Perfect timing for one of our favorite holidays, Halloween! If you’re looking for an accessory piece to complete your Halloween look, well then, you stumbled upon the right blog. This DIY project consists of a gothic choker made completely from lace. How cool is that!? We’ve also included crystal because what’s a statement piece without the right bling? Hope you all enjoy making it as much as we did!
What you will Need:
13MM Crimp Bracelet Ends
5. Take another jump ring to add it onto the other end of the lace. You can stitch it on for extra security.
7. Take the rest of your lace and count five (5) pointed scallops and cut.
8. Cut off the top portion of the lace. Do the same with four (4) pointed scallops and three (3). You would need two (2) pieces of the three (3) pointed scallop piece.
9. Take your two (2) pieces of three (3) pointed scallops and stitch them together back to back for it to look like this.
14. Lay out where you would like your sew-ons to hang.
16. Stitch rhinestone button in the middle top portion of the choker.