With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, we’ve become inspired by the rich and bold culture of Mexico. To celebrate, we’ve created a colorful pompom and ribbon-embellished clutch that’s sure to dazzle and delight all summer long. Rock it at a festival or bring it to the beach!
What You’ll Need:
1. Position your trim in the arrangement you like. We used a mix of ribbon and jacquard, and placed them on the clutch horizontally.
2. Begin gluing your trim down. Start in the center and work outward.
3. Cut off any excess trim so that it does not hang over the edge of the clutch.
4. Glue the jumbo pompom trim around the perimeter of the clutch.
5. Add a tassel and pendant to the zipper. Use a jump ring to connect the tooth pendant if you cannot fit it through the zipper pull.