Our final Halloween DIY is ideal for the queen in all of us and perfect for any little princesses as well! We created an intricate crown using two types of metallic lace and, of course, some Brilliance stones for sparkle. This DIY is quick and easy to make, and also easy to customize! Swap out the laces with different varieties, use colored gems, make a tiara instead.
What You’ll Need:
5 1/2″ Cupped Round Buckram Frame
5 1/2″ (140 MM) Floral Metallic Lace
4 1/2″ (114 MM) Ornate Metallic Lace
Brilliance Crystal Flatbacks and Navette Sew-Ons
Starch or Spray Glue
1. Spray the buckram frame with metallic spray paint.
2. Spray the laces with spray glue or starch to stiffen them. Then let dry.
3. Apply spray glue or E6000 to the buckram frame.
4. Apply the first piece of lace, and wrap around the length of the frame.
5. Add more glue and wrap the second piece of lace around the buckram frame.
6. Use E6000 to add the Brilliance stones to the desired areas.