We love mixing materials to make pieces that are truly unique. For this week’s DIY we took inspiration from the festival styles that are all the rage this time of year and mixed metal, stone and leather to create a necklace that will look great will all of your bohemian outfits this season!
What You’ll Need:
Braided Leather Bolo
Metal Tooth Pendant
4.5mm Steel Rolo Chain
Faux Leather Fringe
4mm Jump Rings
8mm Jump Rings
1. Take your cord and cut evenly in half for each side of the necklace. We made ours 7 inches long each.
2. Add end caps to each end. Total of 4 end caps.
3. Cut your chain into two pieces. We made ours 4 inches long. Add jump rings and attach to the cord ends.
4. Take your leather cord again and cut a piece. We made ours 6 inches long. Add end caps to the ends.
5. Take your tooth pendent and add to the cord. Now attach jump rings to the end caps and attach to the other ends of the chain.
6. Cut a 4 inch piece of fringe and add glue to the rim and roll to create a tassel. Once dried add a jump ring and attach to cord where tooth pendant is.
7. Lastly, add jump rings to the top of the necklace and a lobster clasp.