With our 78th Anniversary coming up we have parties on the brain. From cake to candles, all we can think about is fun celebrations! Our next DIY highlights our recent obsession, and aims to create an upgraded party staple using trims, crystals and colorful card stock!
What You’ll Need:
Card Stock Paper
Hot Glue Gun
Pompom Party Hat
1. Cut a circle out of your card stock.
2. Cut a line into the center of the circle.
3. Start to curve the paper to form a cone, and glue in place.
4. Glue your 15MM Mini Pom Pom Loop Fringe around the rim of the hat.
5. Punch a hole on each side and put through the thick string on each side.
Make a knot on the inside. Cut string to appropriate length to tie around your face.
Ruffled Trim Hat