Necklaces are the standard when it comes to dressing up your neck, but sometimes it’s better to do your own thing and really make a statement! Stand out from the flock with this gorgeous feather collar. It’s so simple to make, and looks so elegant on.
What You’ll Need:
1. Create a collar that fits your neck out of felt, and cut it out.
2. Starting at the back, lay your light blue feather patches down. Make sure that the tips of the feathers are pointing out when you get to the end of the collar.
3. Take the next two light blue patches and repeat the same step but further down the collar. Glue down.
4. Lay the white feather patches on the tips of the collar where the closing will be. Leave a little space for the hook and eye. Glue feathers down.
5. Sew your hook and eye onto the tips of the collar for closing.