Every winter we become completely inspired by the festive sights of the City. The Nutcracker Ballet is one of those seasonal treasures that continues to dazzle and amaze us with each passing year. We wanted to take some of the magic from the show, and infuse it into our DIY, and what better to make than a pair of bedazzled ballet flats?
Ballet Flat Shoe
1. Cut two ovals off of your rhinestone trim.
2. Glue them going down the center of the tip of the shoe.
3. Cut two leaves off of your Bugle & Seed Beaded Leaf Trim.
4. Glue your leaf pieces onto the back of the shoe in a mirrored pattern.
5. Take your assorted rhinestone flat backs, and glue them sporadically in the front and back.
6. Cut the satin ribbon evenly in half. You will probably need a yard for each side.
7. Glue onto the inside of the shoe towards the heel.
Your flats are complete, and you look like the prima ballerina! These are a perfect holiday gift for little girls too! Will you be making this DIY? Let us know!