We’ve been busy brainstorming gift wrapping ideas for the holidays, and we recently came up with this lovely DIY gift bow. We used some gorgeous velvet ribbon from our store to create this adorable bow, which will probably be gracing all of our gifts this season. Check out our DIY below!
1. Cut three 10-inch strips of ribbon, then three 9-inch strips, then two 8-inch strips, and one 3-inch strip.
2. Take a 10-inch piece, and fold each of the ends into the center to create a figure-8 shape, like seen below. Make sure the velvet side is on the outside. Staple together in the center.
3. Do the same thing for all of the other strips, and staple each of them in the center to hold them together. Turn the 3-inch strip into a loop, then staple it together.
4. Using small dots of glue in the center of each piece, glue the 10-inch pieces on top of each other so they are evenly spaced out. Then glue the 9-inch pieces on top, followed by the 8-inch pieces.
5. Using one last dot of glue, add the loop to the center of the bow, then you’re all set!