Ever since my last refashion blog on my old peacoat, I’ve been in a sort of Re-fashion-State-of-mind and I needed to fill my craving by whipping up another re-fashion blog this time on one of my really old, never wear the thing, hidden in my closet since 2008 Jean Blazer. It was old and outdated and I wanted to find a way to bring it back to life. And here is what I came with, unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to take any before pictures and realized it after I added the iron on nail heads. But just picture a really outdated jean blazer. Hope You guys like it.
- 1 pkg of 10mm Hotfix Pyramid Nailheads Item# 43988 in Antique Gold (1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- 1 Hammered Metal Button Item# 39747 in Old Brass
- 1 4.5″X3.25″ Beads Bullion Crest Itme# 44702 (1.800.9.MJTRM)
- Needle and Thread
- Cheese Grater or scissors
- Step1: Apply the iron nail heads on to the collar of the jackets, and I also added some nailheads by the pockets. (Tutorial for Iron-on Nailheads coming soon!!!)
- Step2: Sew on your button
- Step3: Use a Cheese grater to distress the jean blazer – Tutorial here
- Step4: Sew on the applique in desired location.