Do you have plain dress you want to dress up? Well there’s no worries! You can take affordable material to design your own belt and customize your own dress. Whether is to meet a friend at the local coffee shop or a night out in the town, you can’t go wrong with a floral belt. Make it casual, fun, or elegant. Your Choice! Here is a belt made out of double face satin ribbon and our popular rosettes.
- 1 yd* of 2.75” Double Face Satin, Color Swan Style # 37309
- 2 pieces of Ivory colored rosettes 1 3/4” Style # 42696
- 1 piece of Hot Pink colored Rosette 1 3/4” Style # 42696
- 1 piece of Black colored Rosette 4” Style# 43519
- 2 pieces of Stick-on velcro Style#43219
* Not everyone is the same size, the amount depends on your waist size.
– Put the ribbon around your waist and mark the place on where you going to put the large rosette. Put a small mark towards your right side of your waist.
– Turn the large rosette over and small amounts of hot glue on the back. Gently press it down on where you made the mark on the ribbon.
– Take the two piece of the ivory rosettes, turn them over and apply small amounts of hot glue in the back. Take one end and glue it next to the large rosette, glue the other end away of the large rosette. There should be a small space between the large black rosette and the small ivory rosettes
– Take the punk rosette, turn it over and apply small amounts of hot glue. Glue it in between the large rosette and the small ivory rosettes.
– Take the Velcro and apply two dots at the end of the ribbon. This makes the belt removable.