Bouquets! What can we say about a wedding bouquet other than they are the second or third most important part of your wedding day accessories. There are always so many new trends every season that go away as quickly as they come and some that always stay with us. Like wedding bouquet jewelry, where pearls or Swarovski elements are placed in between or in the middle of a flower itself. And the look is well, Glamorous and Beautiful without looking tacky. While looking online for bouquet jewelry I realized they can get a bit pricey, so I decided to make my own DIY versions.
Optional Swaroviski elements and pearls
- 14 x 10 mm Swarovski Pear Sew-On Style#43181 Color Crystal/Silver
- ss20 Swarovski Flat Back Style#03020 Color Crystal
- ss20 Swarovski Flat Back Style#03020 Color Silk
- ss16 H.F. Swarovski Pearl Style#03416 Color Nacre
- 8mm 60″ Faux Pearl Strand Style#41836 Color Ivory
Learn How to make this eco-friendly vase, same bouquet jewelry as photo above
Directions For flat back rhinestones, & H.F. Swarovski Pearl:
- Step 1: Take straight pin and dip the flat end in E-6000 glue and stick it to the flat surface of the rhinestones or half pearl.
- Step 2: let it sit for about 20 minutes before placing in flower.
Directions For Swarovski pear sew-on jewel:
- Step1: Measure and cut a piece for cardboard foam that fits exactly behind the sew-on jewel.
- Step2: Stick two straight pins in the cut cardboard foam and place glue ontop of the straight pins and cardboard then stick to the back of the pear sew-on. Let it sit for 25 minutes before placing in flower.
Directions for Faux Pearl Strand
- Step1: Take a straight pin and dip it in E-6000 glue about 1/2″ on the flat tip. Then take one pearl from the strand.
- Step2: Take the straight pin and slip it threw the hole in the pearl. Clean the pearl for extra glue and let it set for 20minutes before placing in flower.