Here is a way to give your table décor the perfect final touch. Although you can make napkin holders out of just about anything, I would like to share with you some ideas I have created.
Material I used:
- 1 Rhinestone Applique Style# 41991
- 1 Frog Motif Style # 881200299
- 1 Peacock Eye Feather Style#42303 (green combo)
- 1 Swarovski Rhinestone button Style#33081
- 4.5 inches of 36mm Imported Velvet Ribbon Style#02436
- 4.5 inches of 24mm Double Faced Silk Ribbon Style# 02324
- 4.5 inches of 24mm Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon Style# 25179 (Flamingo Glaze & Hot Flash)
These directions are very simple and quick. Start by deciding on which color combination you like, your napkins should be in front of you. Take the ribbon you have chosen and wrap it around your napkin and make sure it shapes it well you will sew the ends of the ribbon together. If you have chosen an appliqués you can attach it buy using hot glue.