Fashionable new bridal headbands, M&J Bridal Salon. These statement headbands are so easy to wear and looks fabulous, a bride can wear this type of headpiece with so many different hairstyles. At M&J Bridal Salon we carry selections from the top designers including Henderson Swar0vski crystal swirl side headband, view the head pieces here
Bouquets! What can we say about a wedding bouquet other than they are the second or third most important part of your wedding day accessories. There are always so many new trends every season that go away as quickly as they come and some that always stay with us. Like wedding bouquet jewelry, where pearls or Swarovski elements are placed in between or in the middle of a flower itself. And the look is well, Glamorous and Beautiful without looking tacky. While looking online for bouquet jewelry I realized they can get a bit pricey, so I decided to make my own DIY versions.
Bouquet jewelry used: Swarovski Pear shaped sew-on jewel, 8mm faux pearl, ss20 Swarovski flatback (crystal) -Directions for each below
Optional Swaroviski elements and pearls
Learn How to make this eco-friendly vase, same bouquet jewelry as photo above
Directions For flat back rhinestones, & H.F. Swarovski Pearl:
- Step 1: Take straight pin and dip the flat end in E-6000 glue and stick it to the flat surface of the rhinestones or half pearl.
- Step 2: let it sit for about 20 minutes before placing in flower.
Directions For Swarovski pear sew-on jewel:
- Step1: Measure and cut a piece for cardboard foam that fits exactly behind the sew-on jewel.
- Step2: Stick two straight pins in the cut cardboard foam and place glue ontop of the straight pins and cardboard then stick to the back of the pear sew-on. Let it sit for 25 minutes before placing in flower.
Directions for Faux Pearl Strand
- Step1: Take a straight pin and dip it in E-6000 glue about 1/2″ on the flat tip. Then take one pearl from the strand.
- Step2: Take the straight pin and slip it threw the hole in the pearl. Clean the pearl for extra glue and let it set for 20minutes before placing in flower.
Photography by: kfirziv.com
Images may not be downloaded, manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission from M&J Trimming Co. Inc. Any commercial or private use of the images which belongs to M&J Trimming without the explicit written consent is prohibited and punishable through M&J Trimming and worldwide copyright laws.
M&J Bridal is excited to annouce that we have recently finish the photoshoot for our lookbook. Below is a glimpse the beautiful bridal accessories we are currently carrying. Click on the image below to view the entire lookbook.
To contact regarding any of the pieces, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-704-8017.