Trollbeads of the day
The Easter Egg
Designed by Lise Aagaard
The Easter egg is a symbol of fertility and new life, and the customs and traditions of using eggs have been associated with Easter for centuries. Here they are in the most delicate colors.
We are excited to announce that M&J Trimming will soon be carrying Trollbeads Jewelry Collection inside of our New York City Showroom starting Wednesday, March 21 2012. Visit our store and take a look at the beautiful collection and find out the story behind every bead.
You can also receive a free sterling silver bracelet with the purchase of a decorative clasp. Click here for more information on Trollbeads.
Trollbeads will only be sold inside M&J Trimming New York Showroom and not on our online website.
We’ve got some exciting news for all of our M&J Trimming Lovers, we will soon be carrying Trollbeads inside of our New York Showroom. And we are looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic and motivated candidate as an Jewelry Sales Consultant. If this sounds interesting to you please read our job description below for more information and email your resume to Jobs@mjtrim.com . Thank you.
Title: Jewelry Sales Consultant
M & J Trimming will soon be an authorized Trollbeads retailer. Trollbeads jewelry includes charm beads, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. We are looking for dynamic and experienced salespeople for our new Trollbeads department, full-time and part-time positions available. If you are a highly motivated sales person and would like to be a part of our Trollbeads success story, we want to hear from you. Love for the product is highly encouraged.
The Accessory Assistant main responsibility is to supervise and maintain the Trollbeads counter, as well as providing both customer service and suggestive selling to clientele.
· Provide clients with superior customer service
· Maintain appearance of showroom
· Follow-up with client book
· Accurately complete sales transactions and necessary paperwork
· Keep up on Trollbeads and product knowledge
· Assist with planning and coordination of events and in-store promotions
· All other duties as assigned by Senior Management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· Highly organized
· Proven sales skills
· Customer service oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional demeanor and polished appearance
· Flexible Schedule (weekends a must)
· Ability to multitask
· Team Player
· Basic understanding of fashion and accessories is a plus
· Computer skills a must/proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Strong follow-up skills
(This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position).
Qualified candidates should forward resumes to Jobs@mjtrim.com