Diving into a bed full of pillows is exactly what we need right now. These pillow tutorials are not only extremely desirable but are, also, extremely easy to recreate. It’s time to dive through our shelves of lace, sequin, and ribbon trims because we want to make them all!
DIY Stencil Pillow via Wit & Whistle
DIY Lace Pillow via By Wilma
DIY Sequin Pillow via My Sister’s Suitcase
DIY Bow Pillow via Say Yes To Hoboken
DIY Sweater Pillow via Brassy Apple
When sew-on studs entered our store, we knew that we had to use them and adding some edge to our home decor was exactly what we had in mind. We’ve always loved studded throw pillows when we see them in furniture stores and we knew it was now time to make our own!
Sew-on studs (in store)
1. Determine what pattern you want to create with the studs ahead of time.
2. Thread your needle and insert it into the pillow.
3. Sew your first stud onto the needle and push it to the bottom of the thread on the pillow.
4. Sew the thread through the pillow close to the end of the stud and to the point where the next stud will lay.
5. Continue this until you’ve sewn all of your studs and you’ve created a studded throw pillow!