Grace of Stripes & Sequins makes the prettiest DIY jewelry and this DIY Tulle Tendril Bib is no exception. It is the perfect statement piece to wear with a dress or blouse on Valentine’s Day next week! Made with our rhinestones, the necklace is bold and beautiful. Make sure to, also, check out our selections of organza, lace, and grosgrain ribbons, if you want to make your own version!
We started swooning over this DIY rope and crystal necklace as soon as we saw it on Grace’s blog, Stripes and Sequins. She got the gemstones, velvet ribbon, rhinestone trim, and cord from M&J Trimming, and combined them to make this ultra chic necklace. Wouldn’t this be such a perfect fall accessory? Stop by Stripes and Sequins to see the full tutorial so you can make it yourself!
We’re totally obsessing over this DIY Chevron and Chain necklace by Grace of Stripes and Sequins. Wouldn’t the red, white, and blue version be perfect for the 4th of July? Head over to Stripes and Sequins to see the full tutorial.
The weather is warming up, so we know everyone is gearing up for those summer weddings and events. This means we’re in serious need of some fun clutches, so we rounded up the best clutch DIYs. Check out our list below (in no particular order) and let us know which one is your favorite!
1. DIY Neon Stud Clutch by Glitter ‘N Glue
2. DIY Lucite Clutch by Stripes + Sequins
3. DIY Prada-Inspired Clutch by Refinery 29
4. DIY Christopher Kane-Inspired Neon Clutch by A Matter of Style
5. DIY Envelope Clutch by Swell Mayde
We spotted this DIY Tory Burch inspired necklace over on The Glitter Guide and instantly fell in love. Created by the talented Grace of Stripes and Sequins, this chunky necklace is the perfect way to jazz up a simple outfit. And we love that she used supplies from M&J Trimming. Stop by The Glitter Guide to see the full tutorial!
Collars have been trending for quite some time now, so naturally they have been popping up on all of our favorite DIY blogs. Whether they are sequined, spraypainted, or starred, we’re really digging all of the different versions. Here’s a list of our top 5 – which one is your favorite?
1. DIY Louis Vuitton Gold Collar by A Pair & A Spare
2. DIY Miu Miu Inspire Pop-Up Collar by Boat People
3. DIY Sequin Collar Necklace by Stripes + Sequins
4. DIY Faux Fur Collar by Studs and Pearls
5. DIY Chainmail Embellished Collar by Glitter ‘N Glue
We obviously can’t get enough of DIY blogger tutorials- especially their arm candy! From studs to embroidery floss, here’s a list of the top 5 DIY blogger bracelets that we plan to try.
1. DIY Spiked Bracelet by A Pair and a Spare
2. DIY Braided Hex Nut Bracelet by Honestly… WTF
3. DIY Chain and Rhinestone Bracelet by I Spy DIY
4. DIY Bullet Cuff by Stripes and Sequins
5. DIY Wrap Bracelet by Honestly…WTF