It’s pretty obvious that the headbands from Gossip Girl have been inspiring girls everywhere this year. As long the cast from the show continues with this trend, sporting these stylish headbands isn’t going away anytime soon.
This week, I’ve decided to create a different headband using sew-on jewel trims. They’re great for that extra sparking finish to use on New Years Eve. There are different colors available to match almost any color garment you might be wearing for the night.
- Regular headband
- Sew-on Jewel Trim
- Note: You can pretty much use any beaded trim but I used the sew-on jewel trim)
- Glue gun
- Measure the trim so that it wraps around the top of the headband
- Cut the trim
- Carefully use the glue gun to add glue along the top of the headband
- Add the trim from one end the other and let it try
- In just minutes, your headband is ready for use!
Happy New Years Everyone!