This season, unlike the bundled and structured styles of winter and autumn, is all about being carefree and fun! We take this to heart when it comes to stylish accessories too, so this spring don’t let heavy metals weight you down! A beautiful bracelet made of lace trim and rhinestones offers just the right amount of sparkle and won’t weigh down your wrist.
What You’ll Need:
1 3/8” Scallop Rosette Lace-White
8mm Round HF Epoxy Nailheads
5mm Round HF Epoxy Nailheads
SS10 Hot Fix Swarovski Pearl
SS12 Swarovski in Emerald
SS20 Swarovski in Light Sapphire, Emerald, Light Topaz
SS34 Swarovski in Crystal
1. Wrap the lace trim around your wrist, and measure how long the lace is when it overlaps on your wrist. Add an inch to that number, and cut.
2. Fold your lace over half an inch, so that the crimp closure will have a thicker grip.
3. Place the crimp at the end of your folded lace, and clamp down. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. Connect your jump ring and lobster clasp, and then connect each end to a jump ring.
5. Now it’s time to design! Lay out your bracelet, and create the pattern you want using rhinestones and nailheads. Use your crystal katana to easily pick up and place the rhinestones.6. Once you’ve laid out your pattern, glue down each stone. Let the bracelet dry overnight.
Now you have a bracelet that’s perfect for your next spring adventure!