Rhinestones are some of our favorite treasures here at M&J. Each day we come across a new DIY project that expands our creative appetite even more. Our selection of Swarovski crystals seems endless due to the many shapes and color combinations possible. We can’t wait to ransack our rhinestone trims, and swarovski crystals to create each of these DIY’s.
A Pair and a Spare
All Good Girls go to Heaven
PS I Made This
Punky Little DIYer
We are having the rhinestone sale on Monday April 29th and Tuesday April 30th. We’re offering 10% Off Swarovski flatback and hotfix rhinestones only. Please note, this does not include rhinestone trim, sew on jewels, appliqués, or anything else. This promotion is only valid for our rhinestone flatbacks and hotfix line
Here are some of our favorite Easter DIY projects.
Crafted in carhartt
PS I Made This
Nikki in Stitches
Did you make any original DIYs for Easter this year? Tweet us at @mjtrim or post pictures on our facebook wall. We love seeing your creations!
The best way to jazz up a simple piece of clothing? Add a pocket! They’re functional and trendy, especially if you create a lace or neon pocket. Some of our favorite bloggers have been DIYing pockets onto their clothing, and we love what they’ve been coming up with. We picked out our top 5 favorites below, so check it out and let us know what you think!
DIY Sequin Pocket by Glitter N Glue
DIY Beaded Pocket by P.S. I Made This
DIY Floral Pocket by Urban Beings
DIY Lace Pocket Shorts by Chictopia
DIY Leather Pockets by Court + Hudson
A day at the beach isn’t complete without a chic sun hat to top it off, so we went searching for the best DIY hats to make this summer. Check out our list below and let us know which one you like best!
1. DIY Sun Hat by P.S. I Made This
2. DIY Embellished Hat by Style Slicker
3. DIY Stitched Hat by Honestly WTF
4. DIY 1940s-Inspired Hat by Grosgrain Fabulous
5. DIY Floppy Hat by Knocked Up Fabulous
With summer just around the corner, there’s no better time to be trying out some hippie-chic headbands. We searched our favorite DIY blogs to find the best headband tutorials, and we’re pretty pleased with what we found. Here’s our list of the top 5 headbands we plan to try this summer!
1. DIY Dolce & Gabbana Tiara by Honestly WTF
2. DIY Floral Headband by A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY Double Strand Lace Headband by Elisa McLaughlin Designs
4. DIY Floral Headband by Wish Wish Wish
5. DIY Crystal Wrapped Headband by P.S. I Made This
Studs, glitter, paint – you can use pretty much anything to jazz up a drab old pair of shoes. And no one knows this better than bloggers – we love watching them get creative with their shoes. Here’s a few of our favorite shoe DIYs that have been floating around the blogosphere lately.
1. DIY Spiked Heels by A Pair & A Spare
2. DIY Embellished Ankle Straps by Glitter ‘N Glue
3. Kitty Loafer by P.S. I Made This
4. DIY Glitter Sneakers by …Love Maegan
5. DIY Gold Color Block Booties by I Spy DIY