When it comes to working at a desk, getting new office supplies is sort of like Christmas morning. The excitement of tearing open the packaging, the oohing and ahhing when the item is revealed, and the feeling you get when you finally use that pen/white out/washi tape for the first time is unbeatable. And do you want to know what feels even better than getting new office supplies? Getting cute office supplies!
A Swedish design studio organized objects found around their office by color, and the result was so sleek!
There’s nothing more luxe than a pair of gold scissors.
We spoke too soon. There’s nothing more luxe than a pair of gold scissors shaped like the Eiffel Tower!
Not only are these pencils hitting a special place in our hearts strictly reserved for all pastel things, but they’re also recycled!
This little jumble of erasers is calling out to us. Go ahead, make a mistake! Make twenty!
You might be asking yourself, “Do I really need a little rainbow mountain of notebooks?” Yes, yes you do.
Do you love using a fresh pencil as much as we do?
Today is New Year’s Eve which means that everyone is scrambling to think of goals for 2014. This year let your goals inspire you every day! We would like to show you a beautiful and simple way to display those resolutions with our Inspiration Pin Board! You can use this board to display inspiring photos, workout routines, schedules, recipes, and family mementos!
What You’ll Need:
18mm Foldover Elastic in Avocado, Gunmetal, & Light Grey
Number 0-9 Single Button
Square Cork Board
Fabric Pin Board
1. Choose a cork board, and cover it with fabric. Use spray glue to adhere the fabric to the board.
2. Create an X with your gunmetal elastic with each end going from corner to corner.
3. Pull the elastic taut, and pin each end to the corners of the board.
4. Place your avocado elastic across the bottom left corner. Repeat on the upper right corner area. Cut and pin them down as you did with the gunmetal.
5. Take your light grey elastic, and mirror the placement of the avocado elastic. Pin down.
1. Carefully cut the shank, the loop on the back of the button, off. Make sure you use strong scissors, or a tool that is capable of cutting this piece off.
2. Place a drop of E6000 on the head of the tack. Glue down to the back of the button, and let it dry for 24 hours.
Now that you have your pin board and number buttons made, what’s the first thing you’re going to pin?
Staying organized can seem daunting, but with these easy DIY solutions you’ll be as organized as the best of them. These organization hacks are so simple you can knock them out thisweekend, and breath easier come Monday knowing you’re one step closer to living that clutter-free life that crafters wish for!
There’s nothing worse than going through a bin of tangled trim, yarn, or thread. Use a wine rack to organize your yarn!
Don’t buy those pretty storage boxes you see at home decor stores. Make them! The best part? You can customize them to match YOUR decor.
Love magazines, but hate to have them taking up valuable tabletop real estate? Make a decorative magazine rack using a frame!
This is the stuff of dreams fellow DIYers! Organize your crafting tools with this amazing pegboard tutorial.
Keep small items organized by repurposing attractive tins and making them into magnets!
Organizing can be tough if you don’t have the right tools, but hopefully these easy ideas will get you on the right track! Which room in your house needs the most help, and how are you going to tackle it in the new year?