I really needed a place in my kitchen to post invitations, schedules and more. I didn’t want to hang up any old cork board, so I made this one out of a cork board, fabric and some nail heads.
You will need:
1. A cork board of any size
2. A fun fabric to cover the cork board and the frame
4. Spray on glue
5. A staple gun
6. Nail heads
1. Lay your fabric on top of the cork board, leave 2 inches extra around the edge of the board and frame and cut the fabric. If your fabric has a pattern, make sure you consider the placement of the pattern!
2. Spray your glue onto the corkboard. Lay your fabric on top of it and using a ruler or flat edge, rub the fabric outward to eliminate air bubbles and secure the fabric to the cork board.
3. Spray your frame with glue and wrap fabric around the frame, pressing to secure as you go.
4. Using your staple gun, secure the fabric to the back of the cork board. Cut away extra fabric.
5. Select your favorite nail heads and simply press them into the cork board! Space them as evenly as you can for a more professional look.