In the June 2012 issue of Elle Belgie, model Maja Krag channels a ladylike matador, showing off some incredibly detailed outfits. This “Mrs. Mariachi” editorial is making us go crazy with DIY ideas – we can’t get enough of all of those embellished accents and sequined trims. But that golden bull-head necklace is by far our favorite. And we’re lucky enough to have a steer head buckle in our store so we can replicate it. DIY project, anyone?
M&J Trimming has been featured in Marth Stewart Living, in The Best Favorites, Secrets & Sources article. We’ve been nominated as one of the treasured New York City sources for “The Best Finishing Touches”.
Embellishing anything with trims makes all the difference. Whether it be pom-pom fringe, gimps or cordage that you use on a simple and inexpensive pillow to liven up your room, you will not be disappointed. It’s a fun creative and money saving DIY that sets you apart from all the rest!
Here are the style #’s and descriptions listed in order with the magazine:
1. – Style# 40071007 Limbardi Gimp
2. – Style# 38623008 Pom Pom Fringe
4. – Style# 88727059 Leather Cord/ Trim
5. – Style# 88720039 Frog/Motif
9. – Style# 40095005 Naples Brush Fringe
11. – Style# 88706029 Braid
12. – Style# 39637006 Teleman Gimp Scallop
13. – Style# 41165010 2” Genuine Leather
15. - Style# 88727059 Leather cord/Trim
18. – Style# 40751002 Nurgali Ball Tassel Fringe
On the Pillows
- Style# 88715059 Large Embroidery Applique
- Style# 13916003 Small Metallic Motif
- Style# 40095011 Naples Brush Fringe
Round Beige Pillow
- Style# 38634017 Berry Covered Ball Fringe