Our latest DIY is great to use as an addition to a project, or on its own as an accessory. Add our stylish leather tassels to a chic pillow, or attach them with a chain to a handbag! They’re also great for using as a stylish key chain. If you really want to amp up your present presentation, use a leather tassel in place of a big bow.
3mm Leather Fringe
5 1/2” Leather Fringe
Scissors1- Roll your fringe from one end to the other.
2- While rolling, add glue as you reach every inch, and keep rolling until you get to the end.
3- Let dry.
If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to jazz up a basic pony tail, look no further! All you need is a hair elastic, some leather cord, and, literally, two minutes.
1/8” Faux Leather Tape
1- Take your hair and place in a pony tail.2- Place leather under the pony tail. Leave about 6 inches of leather hanging. Wrap leather around the pony tail.
3- Leave about 6 inches hanging once you are about to come to the end. Tie the ends together.
Our latest DIY offering is playful, with a hint of sophistication. It’s a project that takes just a few minutes, but looks like a million bucks. This week we’re making hair bows, with a twist. Instead of grosgrain or satin ribbon, we’re using leather ribbon to create a set of hair bow clips that add the perfect amount of sass to any outfit!
What You’ll Need:
1 1/4” (32mm) Animal Print Leather Ribbon (Natural Ostrich)
1 1/4” (32mm) Leather Ribbon (Hunter Green)
1 1/4” (32mm) Animal Print Leather Ribbon (Silver Snake)
Hot Glue or E6000
1. Take your Natural Ostrich leather and tie it in a knot.
2. Cut the tips to create a round finish.
3. Glue down to hair clip. Let dry.
1. Take your Hunter Green leather and create a bow. Fold the ends and cut on a diagonal going upward.
2. Glue down to hair clip. Let dry.
1. Take your Silver Snake leather and tie it in a knot. Cut the tips upward on an angle for a diagonal finish.
2. Glue down to hair clip. Let dry.
Want to add an edgy element to your home, while also brightening your space? Check out our latest DIY which uses a rustic tray, a plain mirror and some sassy leather trim to create a chic decoration that is sure to be the fairest on your wall!
What You’ll Need:
1 1/4” Stamped Animal Leather Ribbon
E60001. Glue your leather trim down the middle of the bottom of the tray, and up five inches.
2. Then wrap the leather around the top of the mirror, with about a foot for hanging of trim hanging loosely at the top.
3. Glue the trim to the other side of the mirror. Cut any excess trim leather.
4. Place E6000 on the back of the mirror and place it inside the tray.
5. Let your mirror dry overnight before hanging.
Only a few days left to save 10% on our leather trims with code LEATHER101! Take stock up on everything you need to make some super chic DIYs for the home, your hobbies, and your outfit!
Use colorful leather trim to make a cool set of braided bracelets!
An old belt, or a stamped leather ribbon can be used to make a rustic leather camera strap.
This grown-up hair bow is perfect for winter hairstyles.
Not all diamonds sparkle! Make a geometric design with this diamond leather necklace.
Keep your sweaters under wraps with these storage containers, and kick those plastic bins to the curb.
These bohemian bracelets pair crystal sparkle with matte leather, making for a perfect combination of styles.
This month we’ve welcomed a lot of new leather trims to the lineup, and for the next two weeks we’re offering them at 10% off with code LEATHER101! Leather trim is perfect for luxe DIY projects that will have everyone asking where you got your piece!
This 3″ Leather Fringe is perfect for adorning your clutch or for making an edgy flapper-inspired skirt!
Take a walk on the wild side with our 1 1/4″ Stamped Animal Leather Ribbon! This fun trim features a number of different animal textures. Use it as an accent trim on home decor or even a basic bag!
The 1 1/4″ Leather Ribbon comes in an array of out-of-this-world colors that are perfect for almost any project, from an accented throw pillow, to a funky hair bow.
The 1 1/2″ Weave Stamped Leather Ribbon is stamped to look like an actual woven trim! Use this textured trim to accent a hat, bag or any accessory that need a little interest.
Looking for a fun way to upgrade chic, but basic gloves? This tutorial shows you how to DIY a pair of average leather gloves into a high-fashion, cold-weather accessory by using fun leather fringe! What You’ll Need:
2” Faux Leather Cut Fringe
Leather gloves (H&M)
Needle and thread
1. Take your fringe trim and measure on the outside of the glove.
2. Cut to size.
3. Sew on the fringe around the opening of the gloves.
Leather gloves are definitely a high-fashion way to keep your digits from freezing off! But if basic leather gloves are a little boring, upgrade them with these fun DIY alternatives!
Upgrade a basic pair of leather or faux-leather gloves with this fun Chanel-inspired DIY!
Brit+Co. gives us three luxe options for leather gloves!
Here are two ways to add some edge to your leather with the addition of studs!
Need added warmth? Extend those gloves with a form-fitting sleeve!
Are you looking for the perfect present for that hard-to-shop-for fashionista? If so, we’ve got the perfect gift idea that she’s sure to love. Not only is this gift chic, it’s also handmade! You can customize it to fit the giftee’s style. Use all black cord for a punk look, or neon cord for a super-trendy summer style!
Watch You’ll Need:
Braided Leather Bolo
Project DIY Modern Heirlooms Timeless Wrap Watch
5MM Jump Rings
10MM Jump Rings
1. Take your cord and cut five 1′ pieces. The pieces should be long enough to wrap around your wrist.
2. Add cord connectors to each end, and connect them to the watch with jump rings.
3. Take the rest of the cord and cut five piece 8 inches or longer.
4. Add connectors and connect with jumps rings to the watch.
5. Place the watch face on your wrist. Wrap the long side around your wrist until it hits the middle of your wrist. Cut if too long.
6. Wrap the short side until it meets the ends of the cords you just cut.
7. Add cord connectors to each end with jump rings. On one side add the five cord ends to a jump ring and then connect it to the lobster clap.
8. Connect the other side with a larger jump ring.
When it comes to fall colors, there’s one that is almost always in our homes, on our feet, and dominating the landscape. We’re talking about a neutral that goes with almost everything, and imparts an undeniable classic flair: cognac. The color is like its namesake; woodsy and warm with a hint of masculinity.
Cognac is the perfect shade of brown for leather accessories like bags and boots. A pair of cognac boots and skinny dark-wash jeans are a match made in heaven for fall.
Want to make your home feel cozy, rugged, and also somehow luxurious? Enter the cognac leather couch. This warm color makes your home inviting, especially when used on such a statement piece in the room.
While cognac may seem to take a backseat to other fall wedding colors, don’t be fooled! This beautiful brown makes its way into wedding decor through leather and wooden accents.