How cool is this DIY crystallized iPhone case? Hallie of Craft Tuts created this lovely sparkly case, and now we’re dying to make one of our own. And the best part? It was made with Swarovski crystals from our store, so we’ll be able to replicate it for ourselves. Head on over to Craft Tuts to see the full tutorial!
After seeking out our favorite DIY iPhone cases, it was about time that we made our own. And when we spotted these new neon studs in our store, we knew they would be a great addition to a plain white phone case. Armed with our studs and some E3000 glue, we created this neon iPhone case that will be the perfect summer accessory. Keep reading to find out how to make your own!
1. Begin to arrange your studs on the case to figure out the design you want. You could do polka dots, or stripes, but we opted for a simple geometric pattern.
2. Using the E3000 glue, begin to individually glue down each stud. If you use the same pattern as us, start in the middle and work your way out. You may want to use a toothpick to apply glue to each stud.
3. Continue to apply the studs until you’ve covered the entire phone case. Let dry for half an hour then you’re ready to show off your new neon case!
Just about everyone is carrying around the same iPhone these days, so it gets a little difficult to stand out. Fortunately, we’ve found some awesome tutorials for DIY phone cases – so you can whip up your own original case! Keep scrolling to see our picks. Which one would you want to try?
1. DIY Tribal Print iPhone Case by Unexpected Expectations
2. DIY Studded iPhone Case by Fuji Files
3. DIY Embroidered Cell Phone Case by Look What I Made
5. DIY Glitter iPhone Skin by Hippanonymous