With their simple cuts, plain t-shirts leave an endless amount of opportunity for cool DIYs. You can embellish, dye, sew, and do plenty other things to spice up a classic shirt. We rounded up the top 5 shirt DIYs by our favorite bloggers so we can get inspired for our next project. Which one do you like the best?
1. DIY Ombre Tee by A Pair & A Spare
2. DIY Flower Top by A Matter Of Style
3. DIY Embellished Tee by I Spy DIY
4. DIY Peplum T-Shirt by …love Maegan
5. DIY Bow Blouse by Cheetah Is The New Black
Rings are always super simple to DIY, so we’re constantly scouting for the best blogger tutorials. We’ve rounded up a list of our top 5 – check them out!
1. Delicate Gold Chain Rings by A Pair & A Spare
2. Pamela Love Arrowhead Ring by Chic Steals
3. Ball and Chain Stackable Rings by Glitter ‘N Glue
4. Heart Ring by I Spy DIY
5. Spike Ring by Studs and Pearls
Studs, glitter, paint – you can use pretty much anything to jazz up a drab old pair of shoes. And no one knows this better than bloggers – we love watching them get creative with their shoes. Here’s a few of our favorite shoe DIYs that have been floating around the blogosphere lately.
1. DIY Spiked Heels by A Pair & A Spare
2. DIY Embellished Ankle Straps by Glitter ‘N Glue
3. Kitty Loafer by P.S. I Made This
4. DIY Glitter Sneakers by …Love Maegan
5. DIY Gold Color Block Booties by I Spy DIY
We obviously can’t get enough of DIY blogger tutorials- especially their arm candy! From studs to embroidery floss, here’s a list of the top 5 DIY blogger bracelets that we plan to try.
1. DIY Spiked Bracelet by A Pair and a Spare
2. DIY Braided Hex Nut Bracelet by Honestly… WTF
3. DIY Chain and Rhinestone Bracelet by I Spy DIY
4. DIY Bullet Cuff by Stripes and Sequins
5. DIY Wrap Bracelet by Honestly…WTF
Jenni Radosevich, the blogger behind I Spy DIY, has just released a book full of crafty projects to try! I Spy DIY Style features 30 stylish DIY tutorials, as well as tips from some top fashion insiders. Jenni is a familiar face in the M&J Trimming store, and we’ll be supporting her at her book release at Coach tomorrow. Stop by and get crafty!
One of our Favorite DIY/Fashion NYC Bloggers stopped by M&J Trimming to share her latest fashion obsessions, and gave viewers a tour of one of her favorite stores. Yep you guessed it, M&J Trimming is one of her favorites and we are super ecstatic about it!!
Check out the video of Jenni from I Spy DIY
Click here to see more videos from other bloggers and Jenni of I Spy DIY on the Digital Divas: Conversations on Style webisodes.