Lace Belt D.I.Y
With Paris Fashion Week rounding up, we are beyond obsessed with anything and everything black and white. The major trend highlighted at every show inspired us to create this lace belt. This Chanel inspired D.I.Y will spruce up a plain white tee or a fab gown ready to be taken out on the town. Check out our selection of elegant lace and beaded trims on our site.
Beacon Magna-Tas 809 Glue
1. Cut lace in half based on the floral design(One side will be larger than the other depending on which lace was selected)
2. Fold the thinner piece in half3. Glue both halves together creating a thicker piece (You can match the lace or mismatch for a more romantic touch…)
4. Pick up the leftover piece of lace and lay this piece under the now thicker band making sure it is centered.
5. Using your Beacon Magna-Tac 809, now glue down this piece for an additional layered look
6. Be creative! We glued on a bow, but feel free to add brooches, rhinestones, chains or studs! Make this lace belt your own canvas
7. Ta Da!
Want to try your hand at making a stylish evening accessory? See our selection of elegant trims on our site and don’t forget to posts photos of your DIYs on Instagram (#MJtrimmingDIY) and Pinterest (@MJtrim) so we can see!