Summer is almost officially over, but don’t let the September chill put a freeze on your friendships! Cement those ties you made during the warmer months with these fun friendship bracelets that feature beads and dainty little charms.
What You’ll Need:
8mm Czech Glass Colored Pearl
1 3/4” Silver Celtic Key Charm
Scissors1. Wrap your elastic string around your wrist to gauge how big your bracelet needs to be. Leave an inch or two to tie a knot.
2. Tie a knot at one end.
3. Add on beads.
4. Take the end and tie to the other end in a knot.
5. Open up a jump ring and add a charm.6. Close jump ring with the charm attached, anywhere onto the bracelet.
We can’t get enough of the friendship bracelet trend that we’ve been seeing everywhere. But of course we couldn’t just rock a plain friendship bracelet without adding some DIY embellishment! So we whipped up two different studded friendship bracelets to add to your stack of arm candy. Check them out below.
1. Gather your supplies. All you need is a friendship bracelet and a pack of pyramid studs.
2. Starting at one end of the friendship bracelet, push the stud into the bracelet. Make sure the prongs go all the way through.
3. Flip the bracelet over and push down each of the prongs to hold the stud in place. You can use your fingers, but you may want to use something like a butter knife to push the sharp prongs down.
4. Continue to add studs to your bracelet until you reach the end. Now you’re all done!
1. Get your supplies. You need a friendship bracelet, glue, and white round nailheads.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the back of one of the nailheads. You may want to use a toothpick to do this.
3. Gently place the nailhead near one end of the friendship bracelet. Hold in place for a few seconds while the glue dries.
4. Use the same technique to apply the rest of the nailheads to the bracelet.