This month we’ve welcomed a lot of new leather trims to the lineup, and for the next two weeks we’re offering them at 10% off with code LEATHER101! Leather trim is perfect for luxe DIY projects that will have everyone asking where you got your piece!
This 3″ Leather Fringe is perfect for adorning your clutch or for making an edgy flapper-inspired skirt!
Take a walk on the wild side with our 1 1/4″ Stamped Animal Leather Ribbon! This fun trim features a number of different animal textures. Use it as an accent trim on home decor or even a basic bag!
The 1 1/4″ Leather Ribbon comes in an array of out-of-this-world colors that are perfect for almost any project, from an accented throw pillow, to a funky hair bow.
The 1 1/2″ Weave Stamped Leather Ribbon is stamped to look like an actual woven trim! Use this textured trim to accent a hat, bag or any accessory that need a little interest.
Add a little ice to your home decor this season with an embellished pillow that is sure to sparkle! We used loch rosen rhinestones and flat metal sequins to add a multi-dimensional shimmer that’s not too over-the-top, but still has a high-end style.
What You’ll Need:
6mm Round Loch Rosen Rhinestones
8mm Round Metal Sequins
Needle and thread
1. Sew sequins and sew-on rhinestones into an abstract cluster shape.
2. Repeat the pattern throughout the pillow, or embellish random sections for a more eclectic look!
With 2015 just beginning, many of us are looking to improve ourselves inside and out. If one of your resolutions this year was dusting off your gym membership and working on your fitness, these DIYs will get you even more motivated to start the year off with a jolt!
Give your workout wings with this fun t-shirt DIY!
Are your sleeves getting in the way of your workout? DIY sleeve scrunchies are coming to the rescue!
If your workout wear is in desperate need of a cute update, use a regular t-shirt to create a cool workout tank!
Does your time at the gym make your hair fall flat? Keep your coif looking cute and your forehead wicked with this braided headband!
If your run needs a little livening up, make this Iphone arm band! All the tunes without working about having your device crack on the pavement!
The holidays are over, but winter is just beginning! Have your home reflect the great outdoors with snow-themed decor that captures the beauty of the season, without the chill.
These oversized snowflakes are the perfect pieces of wall art, and offer a modern wintery touch to any home.
Make these realistic ice-coated branches and add them to a vase.
Keep warm with these cool icicle-coated candle holders!
Take your paper snowflakes up a notch with these beautiful snowflake ballerinas!
Create this beautiful snowy scene in a shadow box for a simple and rustic decoration.
Ring in the new year with this glamorous accessory!
What You’ll Need:
10mm x 5mm Navette Rhinestone with Setting
6mm x 6mm Swarovski Crystal Square with Setting
10mm x 6mm Pear Rhinestone with Setting
Blank Earring Setting
Small Metal Component
1. Glue your metal piece to the front of the earring. Let dry.
2. Take your square crystal and glue in the center when you placed the end of the metal piece to the center of the earring setting.
3. Take your navette pieces and glue down going opposite ways toward the top.
4. Take your pear stone and add to the tip. Let dry.
Are you in a bind when it comes to finding the perfect gift? These easy DIY presents are easy to make, and look like a million bucks! And she won’t have any idea that you made them the night before.
A perfect present for the coffee or tea addict in your life! With a beautiful mug like this, they are sure take extra time enjoying the little things they love most, like a hot cup of coffee on a Saturday morning.
For those friends who can never find a personalized bauble, make a sparkling name bracelet!
If your friend loves decorating with sparkle, whip up a few of these adorable glitter magnets!
A friend that likes a little bit of pampering will love this DIY bubble bath, especially if it comes in such a chic package!
A great gift for the busy baker, this jar of brownie mix is ready to go whenever a sweet tooth strikes.
If you’re in need of a flashy statement accessory that will get you through the holiday season, from holiday party to New Year’s Eve, look no further than this DIY! This metallic chain cuff is just the piece you need to grab the spotlight without looking overdone. We used our flat snake chain to adorn a simple cuff, and the result looks like liquid gold!
What You’ll Need:
6mm Flat Metal Snake Chain
1. Take your chain and cut seven 1″ pieces.
2. Add E6000 to your syringe. Start adding glue about a half inch up from one side and ending one half inch up from the other side.
3. Place one piece of chain at the top making sure one side of the chain is longer than the other side.
4. Continue down making sure you keep making one side longer than the piece of chain above it. This will create an angle with the chain on the cuff.
As we head into the holiday season, we want to start decorating with all of the seasonal accoutrements: snowflake, elves, menorahs, jolly Santas. But if you’re looking for a more transitional element that will easily take you from fall to winter, may we suggest the pine cone? Pine cones have the perfect amount of autumn brown, while also symbolizing that iconic seasonal tree! Check out these DIYs using pine cones that are sure to get your home trimmed for the holidays!
Keep your loved ones warm with a cozy and creative gift this year! We updated a basic blanket with a smattering of luxurious fur pompoms to give an ordinary blanket a quirky edge. For added fun, attach the pompoms to the corners of a matching throw pillow for a comfy and cute set!What You’ll Need:
Large fur pompoms
Small fur pompoms
Needle and thread
1. Lay out your blanket. Place the large pompoms out first toward the edge of the blanket. Cut the elastic cord on the fur pompom.
2. Sew pompoms into the areas you chose. 3. Fill in the other spaces with the smaller pompoms. Cut the elastic cord. Sew in place.
Are you looking for the perfect present for that hard-to-shop-for fashionista? If so, we’ve got the perfect gift idea that she’s sure to love. Not only is this gift chic, it’s also handmade! You can customize it to fit the giftee’s style. Use all black cord for a punk look, or neon cord for a super-trendy summer style!
Watch You’ll Need:
Braided Leather Bolo
Project DIY Modern Heirlooms Timeless Wrap Watch
5MM Jump Rings
10MM Jump Rings
1. Take your cord and cut five 1′ pieces. The pieces should be long enough to wrap around your wrist.
2. Add cord connectors to each end, and connect them to the watch with jump rings.
3. Take the rest of the cord and cut five piece 8 inches or longer.
4. Add connectors and connect with jumps rings to the watch.
5. Place the watch face on your wrist. Wrap the long side around your wrist until it hits the middle of your wrist. Cut if too long.
6. Wrap the short side until it meets the ends of the cords you just cut.
7. Add cord connectors to each end with jump rings. On one side add the five cord ends to a jump ring and then connect it to the lobster clap.
8. Connect the other side with a larger jump ring.