DIY’s are always great fun, but simple DIY’s are the best for me. It’s instant satisfaction! Especially when it’s something you can wear every day, which is why I decided to embellish these three scarf’s, which are exactly the same to show you how easy and simple it is to create something Fabulous!! Enjoy
DIY Lace Scarf
- Step 1- Lay your scarf out a flat surface.
- Step 2- Cut your lace ribbon in half, 1 yard of each.
- Step 3- Remove lace and lightly apply a straight line of Unique Stitch glue in the center of the lace. One of the pieces of lace on the end of the scarf, about three inches away (or where desired). Do the same for the other side.
- Step 4- Now sew/machine stitch a straight stitch through the middle of the lace. Then sew/machine sew are straight stitch above the middle stitch and below.
- Steps – Sew each coin individually one inch apart on the rim of the scarf. You add coins to the entire scarf or on both ends of the scarf.
DIY Pom-Pom Scarf
- 6yards of 3/4″ Pom Pom Fringe Item# 31664 Black
- Unique Stitch Glue
- Needle thread
- Measuring tape
- Step 1- You first have to decide how much of the scarf you want to embellish with pom-pom fringe, the entire scarf, longer sides or shorter sides of the scarf. Then measure the sides and cut enough for the sides you would like.
- Step 2- Carefully use Unique Stitch glue to glue the tape of the pom-pom fringe to the rim of the scarf desired.
- Step 3- Let it dry for half hour, then sew the trim to the scarf for a permanent hold.