Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start thinking about the winter holidays. Christmas may be a month away, but we’re already dreaming up DIY ideas. Of course no Christmas DIY list would be complete without a few DIY ornaments, which is why we’ve been scouting the web for some ornament inspiration. We picked out 5 of our favorites – see our picks below! Which one is your fave?
DIY Brass Tack Ornaments by Fellow Fellow
DIY Winter Wonderland Ornament by Craftberry Bush
DIY Penguin Ornament by Craft Schmaft
DIY Glittering Initial Ornaments by Aunt Peaches
DIY Mosaic Ornaments From CDs by Creme de la Craft
Please be advised that our holiday store hours are as follows.
Saturday, December 24th: 9am– 4pm
Sunday, December 25th: Closed
Monday, December 26th: Closed
Saturday, December 31st: 10am– 4pm
Sunday, January 1st: Closed
Monday, January 2nd: 10am – 5pm
Our staffs at M&J Trimming would like to wish you a happy holiday and wonderful New Year. Thank you for choosing M&J Trimming.
The New Years Celebration is this week, so let the festivities begin! Of course when you go out, you need to look your best. If you want to stand out, make your own layered necklace made out of M&J’s chains and rhinestone buttons.
- 2 yards of Swarvoski Crystal Chain, Style# 44700 (1.800.9.mjtrim) (Limited Edition)
- 1 yard of 15mm Silver Chain, Style# 44522 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 28” of 6mm Pearl Rosary Chain, Style# 44522 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 70L/44mm Crystal Rhinestone Button, Style # 37501 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 48L/30mm Crystal Rhinestone Button, Style# 37501 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 40L/25mm Crystal Rhinestone Button, Style# 37501 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- Connect the links to the Swarvoski Chain together. Twist and make two layers of it.
- Take the pearl chain and link the chain together. It should fall in between the Swarvoski chain.
- Take the silver chain, that one is going to be the longest and should fall last, buy jump rings and clasps to attach the back.
- Use wire to wired the buttons on to the chain.
My favorite part of the year is finally here. The holidays to me means fun gatherings, fun decorations and great presents. I love decorating for the holidays. You can either shop for new decorations or, what I love to do, make my own. Here is a decoration you can wrap your Christmas tree or around you house, it made of paillettes.
- Take Needle and thread. Take a paillette and put needle through it. Once the paillette is through, tie a knot. You do this with every paillette, 1 inch apart from eachother.
- Make it as long as you want, when your a done, tie a knot at the end.
Starting today until the end of December, we are offering Free UPS ground shipping on all orders of $25 or more. Spend more on shopping and worry less about shipping. To redeem your free shipping, please select “UPS ground” as your shipping method during your checkout. Happy Holidays!
To Redeem Your Free Shipping Please Use Code: shippingdec09
New holiday ribbons are now availabe at MJTRIM.com. You can get an early start for the holiday and decorate gifts, Christmas trees and holiday reefs with selections of beautifully designed wired ribbons.