Spring is just around the corner, so it is time to switch our focus from cumbersome looks to more ethereal choices. Delicate lace in alabaster tones were seen all over the Spring/Summer 2010 catwalks. I would like to share with you an idea I have designed to help you acquire this look using chains and delicate lace.
- 3 oval jewels style # 39212
- 1 yard of mesh link metal chain style # 39714
- 1/2 yard of metallic lace style #34287
- 1/2 yard of floral metallic lace style # 24154
- 9 8mm jump rings which can be purchased at your local jewelry findings carrier
There are many different ways to design this kind of necklace, use your creative mind and have fun experimenting numerous ideas.
- Choose your chains and lace you would like to work with.
- Once you have decided on how you want your design to lay you will need to use your jump rings to attach your chain and lace together.
- Using a needle nose plier open the jump ring slide it through the lace and end of chain.
- Close and secure jump ring.
- Slide jump ring through each jewel and attach to jump ring securing lace to chain.