We truly stepped up our game with our latest 4 ways feature. Regardless of your style we’ve found something for everyone. We hope you’re as pumped as we are! Check back tomorrow for our first project!
Flowers come in many shapes and sizes. Even though everyone has a flower preference, most would agree on their beauty. When creating an arrangement you are greeted with something unexpected; a sophisticated rose may look great next to a playful sunflower or an adorable daffodil. Likewise these odd pairings work well in fashion. Often taking a risk and combining two unique prints will create something better than you had anticipated. The following floral editorials prove that floral prints are no longer restricted to feminine detailing.
Lace Belt D.I.Y
With Paris Fashion Week rounding up, we are beyond obsessed with anything and everything black and white. The major trend highlighted at every show inspired us to create this lace belt. This Chanel inspired D.I.Y will spruce up a plain white tee or a fab gown ready to be taken out on the town. Check out our selection of elegant lace and beaded trims on our site.
Beacon Magna-Tas 809 Glue
1. Cut lace in half based on the floral design(One side will be larger than the other depending on which lace was selected)
2. Fold the thinner piece in half3. Glue both halves together creating a thicker piece (You can match the lace or mismatch for a more romantic touch…)
4. Pick up the leftover piece of lace and lay this piece under the now thicker band making sure it is centered.
5. Using your Beacon Magna-Tac 809, now glue down this piece for an additional layered look
6. Be creative! We glued on a bow, but feel free to add brooches, rhinestones, chains or studs! Make this lace belt your own canvas
7. Ta Da!
Want to try your hand at making a stylish evening accessory? See our selection of elegant trims on our site and don’t forget to posts photos of your DIYs on Instagram (#MJtrimmingDIY) and Pinterest (@MJtrim) so we can see!
Due to M&J Trimming’s 5,000 sq ft showroom being located in New York City, we have decided to make a video for customers who have not yet had a chance to visit us. We hope this video will help you learn more about M&J Trimming and what we have to offer.
For those who had a chance to visit us in New York City and have photos of the showroom, please feel free to share. You can also share your story about your visit to the showroom. We’d all love to hear from you.