With the cold winter months looming over us like a dark stormy cloud, we find solace in our delicious hot drinks. But sometimes the cold is just too biting to even have our drinks out unattended because the icy wind will chill them in an instant! Keep your coffee, tea or hot chocolate piping hot (and stylish) with this DIY!
What You’ll Need:
Paper Coffee Cup (Measuring purposes)
1. Wrap your velvet ribbon around the cup. Then using your pencil, mark a line going straight down. Repeat with the other end.
4. After the glue has dried, place the ribbon around the cup and mark the spot to sew.
5. Sew the velvet ribbon into place using the spot you made as a guide.
6. Follow the steps above with the grosgrain ribbon.
7. Sew the oval stone onto the center of the criss-crossed velvet and ribbon.
Voila! You have a cup cozy fit for a queen! Which of your hot drinks deserves this royal treatment?