With NYFW well under way, we’ve been grabbing major inspiration from some of the biggest collections to grace the runways. BCBG continued to use lace cutouts in their FW 2013 collection on silk and leather. This inspired us to use our extensive lace and leather collections to create a headband!
1/2 yd leather trim
1 yd lace trim
headband (in store)
1. Cut the amount of leather trim you will need to cover the entire headband.
2. Glue the leather onto the headband. Make sure to smooth out any ripples the glue may cause.
3. Cut the amount of lace trim you will need to cover the headband. Our lace trim was thin so we cut out 2 pieces to place onto the headband.
4. Add a tiny line of glue along the leather and place your lace trim onto it. The glue will leak through the top of the lace trim but it will dry clear.
5. Let dry for 2 hours and you will have a chic and edgy headband!