The great thing about menswear accessories these days is that they look very chic when worn on a woman! These five DIYs are not only very simple to do but will look awesome on that special man in your life and on you!
DIY Button Cufflinks via Creme de la Craft
DIY Pocket Squares via Mad In Crafts
DIY Bow Tie via Honestly WTF
DIY Skinny Tie via Design Mom
DIY Baroque Baseball Cap via Missta x Cocorosa
Baseball caps have been a pretty big trend lately, and we keep spotting them on some of our favorite fashionistas. Of course we look for every opportunity to create a DIY project, which is why we are especially loving embellished baseball caps. From rhinestones to studs to fishnet trim, we’re just dying to add some pizzazz to a simple sporty cap. Anyone agree?
via Style Scrapbook, Style Reload, Il était une fois, Style.com, Elora
Transform a plain baseball cap to something a little bolder with the addition of a bullion crest. The crest can transform a simple cap to something that carries a sense of bold maturity. Crests come in such a broad range of themes; it¹s easy to find one that suits you or your loved one best.
- Apply some Unique Stitch fabric glue to the center of the crest, then center the crest onto the front of the hat.
- Pin the edges of the crest down with straight-pins and set the hat aside to dry for about 30-45 minutes.
- Thread your needle sew from the inside of the hat so that the knot at the end of your thread is hidden.
- Stitch around the edge of the crest, removing the pins as you go. Remember to be careful of the inner lining sweatband that most baseball hats have. You don¹t want to sew that down.
- Finish off your stitches on the inside of the hat and you are done!