Tote bags aren’t just the perfect beach bags, they’re also great for carrying those books to your next class, picking up groceries, or holding your lunch for the workday ahead! These DIY tote bags are perfect for that transition from summer to fall, and they are inexpensive to make so you can make one for every season!
This DIY from For the Love Of shows you how to give your tote bag the paint chip ombre treatment.
This simple sequin tote from Madigan Made has just the right amount of sparkle!
Cupcakes and Cashmere knows how to keep things classy with this preppy DIY tote!
This tote from Homey Oh My was made completely from scratch, and no sewing was involved! Can you believe it?
Dare to take on leather sewing with this cool, classic leather tote from Melly Sews!
Now that the summer is officially over, the kids are heading back to school. May we suggest one last shopping trip prior to their first day.
Just shopping for supplies…
Future Project Runway Winner? We think so
Don’t you just love just love wearing headbands! It’s jewelry in your hair, and the one-of-kind-headbands are my forte. Since I love DIY’s so much of course I’d try my hand in hair accessories. And these accessories are super easy, Instant Gratification! Check out this Oh So Chic DIY Hand bands
Directions First Headband:
- Step 1: Measure the elastic head band around your head. Make sure it’s tight enough to stay put. Then cut elastic trim to the correct size.
- Step2: Take your appliqué and hot glue one end onto the back of the appliqué, then hot glue the other end. And you finished!
Second Head band:
- Step 1: Measure the Metallic trim around your head and cut. Now cut off an extra 2inches of the cut trim and hot glue or sew one end of remaining elastic thread to that end.
- Step 2: Measure the trim and sewn elastic thread around your head again, and be sure to make it tight to stretch out the elastic trim for a stronger hold.
- Step 3: Once you measured it cut the extra elastic off and hot glue or sew to the other end of the metallic trim.