Now that the summer is officially over, the kids are heading back to school. May we suggest one last shopping trip prior to their first day.
Just shopping for supplies…
Future Project Runway Winner? We think so
Don’t you just love just love wearing headbands! It’s jewelry in your hair, and the one-of-kind-headbands are my forte. Since I love DIY’s so much of course I’d try my hand in hair accessories. And these accessories are super easy, Instant Gratification! Check out this Oh So Chic DIY Hand bands
Directions First Headband:
- Step 1: Measure the elastic head band around your head. Make sure it’s tight enough to stay put. Then cut elastic trim to the correct size.
- Step2: Take your appliqué and hot glue one end onto the back of the appliqué, then hot glue the other end. And you finished!
Second Head band:
- Step 1: Measure the Metallic trim around your head and cut. Now cut off an extra 2inches of the cut trim and hot glue or sew one end of remaining elastic thread to that end.
- Step 2: Measure the trim and sewn elastic thread around your head again, and be sure to make it tight to stretch out the elastic trim for a stronger hold.
- Step 3: Once you measured it cut the extra elastic off and hot glue or sew to the other end of the metallic trim.