Summer is almost officially over, but don’t let the September chill put a freeze on your friendships! Cement those ties you made during the warmer months with these fun friendship bracelets that feature beads and dainty little charms.
What You’ll Need:
8mm Czech Glass Colored Pearl
1 3/4” Silver Celtic Key Charm
Scissors1. Wrap your elastic string around your wrist to gauge how big your bracelet needs to be. Leave an inch or two to tie a knot.
2. Tie a knot at one end.
3. Add on beads.
4. Take the end and tie to the other end in a knot.
5. Open up a jump ring and add a charm.6. Close jump ring with the charm attached, anywhere onto the bracelet.
Whether you’re a jewelry-making expert, or a total novice, beads are a medium that anyone can use! They’re easy to work with, but also come in a huge range of colors, shapes and sizes! Our love of beads knows no bounds, and we like to include them in almost any DIY that we make. That being said, we think this weekend should be filled with DIYs using beads! Check out this collection of beaded bracelet DIYs to create an elaborate arm party on your wrist!
These bracelets from Brit + Co. feature beads and parachute cord in fun contrasting colors!
We love the stacked look of the beaded bracelets from Honestly WTF!
This beaded bracelet from Flamingo Toes has just the right amount of sparkle!
This blue stone chip bracelet from Fall for DIY is a beautiful way to use up loose stone chips.
This leather bracelet from Poppy Talk is perfect for making a piece that’s a bit more rugged!
Every puppy deserves a cool collar,and if you’re a crafty diyer you’ll love this neon spike collar that we’ve crafted just for Fido! Prepared to see a little more pep in your pooch’s step when you go for your morning walk!
What You’ll Need:
14mm Metal Buckle #21237
20mm Vinyl Braid #49140
8mm x 7mm Sew-on Mini Metallic Plastic Spike
1. Take your vinyl braid, and loop it through the buckle. Put the middle piece of the buckle through the vinyl so it is able to move back and forth. Push through the other end of the buckle and sew the end piece to the back.
2. Make sure to measure the collar around your pet to make sure the collar length is not too small or too big. Cut in place. Take the end and fold over and sew in place so the ends do not frill.
3. Lay out your vinyl collar and glue on spikes for embellishment.
We feature a lot of DIYs for your home and your outfits, but what about your non-human other half? If your pup needs some pampering, create a DIY that you know they’ll love!Does your dog chew up toys almost as fast as you can buy them? Make this rope ball to give them hours of enjoyment.With this modern pet bed will have your puppy saying sayonara to your bed for those nights when you want to have some extra room to stretch.
If your pup is a prince, don’t forget to deck him out in this adorable bow tie!
Class up your daily walks with a leash that will make all of the park avenue puppies green with envy.
Keep your space separate without the eyesore of the usual white dog gates.
This August was filled with fantastic DIYs for home decor, fashion, you name it! As the last full month of summer, these beauties embrace the fun and carefree spirit of the season!
We love this beautiful marbled tray DIY. Beauty items that can beautify your home too? Sign us up!
Ring in the fall weather, and keep your greens warm with this faux fur bag.
Embrace the copper trend with these gorgeous copper letters!
Keep it classy with a leather and charm bracelet, that has a little bit of edge.
Add a cute creepy crawly to your tea time with these vintage saucer DIYs!
A balloon filled pool party is the perfect way to make that final splash before you winterize your pool!
Add some final summer fun to your party with these yummy printables!
Keep your surfaces from getting cloudy with these fun citrus coasters!
Take advantage of your gorgeous green yard with your favorite games in larger-than-life sizes!
Polka Dots are a classic style that’s super playful, and can give your pieces a lot of personality! But why relegate dots to your closet alone? Bring them out of the wardrobe and into your room with a quick and easy DIY that allows you to add polka dot accents to make your space instantly friendlier!
What You’ll Need:
Rit Dye (powder or liquid)
Circle round sponge
1. Dip your circle sponge into the dye. If using powder dye, use enough water to make a thick liquid for a more concentrated dye.
2. Press down on the pillow with the sponge creating a circle dot. Repeat this all over the pillow.
3. Take a q-tip and dip in dye. Add a swirl around the circle print you just created. Let dry.
Pillows are one of the absolute easiest ways to add new energy to a room. They’re also one of our favorite methods of introducing color trends into a room! Making a pillow to spruce up your home is easy enough for those of us with sewing machines, but if you don’t have one handy, not to worry! All of the DIYs below can be created without a sewing machine!
Send a message with a metallic screen-printed pillow!
Calligraphy is a trend that’s taking the design world by storm! Keep your space current with these fabulous calligraphy cases!
With this tutorial any fabric can become your favorite pillow case without any needles or thread involved.
This DIY features a 3d flower that will make a statement on any sofa!
This ruffled pillow DIY will instantly add femininity to your space.
Labor Day Weekend is right on our heels, and with the end of summer comes the last opportunity to take in the great outdoors with a summer camping trip! Obviously a weekend away without the right supplies can put a damper on any vacation. Check out some of these camping must-haves that you must-make for yourself!
Make a DIY stove to create the most delicious s’mores this summer!
Save space in your car by leaving your citronella candles at home. Use sage in your next fire pit!
Keep your matches dry, and make it easy to start a fire with this match holder made from a baby food container!
Make a mini tackle box using a tic tac container!
Hike in style with these painted walking sticks!
Canvas tote bags are practical and great for running errands. But truth be told, they’re a little plain. Make your tote bag stand out with classic details that will instill your DIY creation with a preppy and sophisticated vibe, and avoid the question of paper or plastic once and for all.
What You’ll Need:
Faux Leather Bias Binding
Flatback Crystal Rhinestones
1. Glue the faux leather trim on top on the canvas handles of your tote.
2. Once the glue has dried, use E6000 to glue the trim across the top of the bag.
3. Use small pieces of the trim to cover the edges of the bag.
4. Write your initials, favorite word or phrase out lightly in pencil, and when you’re happy with the marks, go over it with your fabric pen.
5. Finish your tote off with some sparkling accents by adding small flatback rhinestones to the top and bottom of your design!