Leather gloves are definitely a high-fashion way to keep your digits from freezing off! But if basic leather gloves are a little boring, upgrade them with these fun DIY alternatives!
Upgrade a basic pair of leather or faux-leather gloves with this fun Chanel-inspired DIY!
Brit+Co. gives us three luxe options for leather gloves!
Here are two ways to add some edge to your leather with the addition of studs!
Need added warmth? Extend those gloves with a form-fitting sleeve!
Keep your loved ones warm with a cozy and creative gift this year! We updated a basic blanket with a smattering of luxurious fur pompoms to give an ordinary blanket a quirky edge. For added fun, attach the pompoms to the corners of a matching throw pillow for a comfy and cute set!What You’ll Need:
Large fur pompoms
Small fur pompoms
Needle and thread
1. Lay out your blanket. Place the large pompoms out first toward the edge of the blanket. Cut the elastic cord on the fur pompom.
2. Sew pompoms into the areas you chose. 3. Fill in the other spaces with the smaller pompoms. Cut the elastic cord. Sew in place.
This Monday marks the last day of our Cyber Weekend Sale extravaganza! This Cyber Monday we wanted to give YOU a gift to show our appreciation, and help you get the Holidays off to a great DIY start! So, today only, we’re giving away a FREE Project DIY Modern Heirlooms Timeless Wrap Watch project with every order of $50 or more!
Each kit comes with everything you need to make a gorgeous wrap watch, but there are also ways to customize the project to fit YOUR style!
Add chunky chain for a high-end look!
Make it the perfect present with crushed velvet ribbon tied in a bow!
Or swap out the brown bolo for a little blue!
Are you looking for the perfect present for that hard-to-shop-for fashionista? If so, we’ve got the perfect gift idea that she’s sure to love. Not only is this gift chic, it’s also handmade! You can customize it to fit the giftee’s style. Use all black cord for a punk look, or neon cord for a super-trendy summer style!
Watch You’ll Need:
Braided Leather Bolo
Project DIY Modern Heirlooms Timeless Wrap Watch
5MM Jump Rings
10MM Jump Rings
1. Take your cord and cut five 1′ pieces. The pieces should be long enough to wrap around your wrist.
2. Add cord connectors to each end, and connect them to the watch with jump rings.
3. Take the rest of the cord and cut five piece 8 inches or longer.
4. Add connectors and connect with jumps rings to the watch.
5. Place the watch face on your wrist. Wrap the long side around your wrist until it hits the middle of your wrist. Cut if too long.
6. Wrap the short side until it meets the ends of the cords you just cut.
7. Add cord connectors to each end with jump rings. On one side add the five cord ends to a jump ring and then connect it to the lobster clap.
8. Connect the other side with a larger jump ring.
Looking for a unique DIY gift to make for a loved one this holiday season? Why not a clock? These clock DIYs are great for the chronically late and the decor obsessed! And there’s definitely a style here for everyone!
This celestial clock is great for any stargazers you know! You can always replace the moon image with any other. What about a fruit, or a basketball for the sports-obsessed?
Who knew a wooden platter could make such a cool, minimalist clock? This would look great in a kitchen!
This rustic clock DIY looks like a million bucks but will cost you a lot loss!
The stain adds a funky design element to this cool clock DIY!
Upgrade an inexpensive clock with a leather belt!
When it comes to DIY decorating for the holidays, some of us are already too overwhelmed with food and party prep that we can’t even wrap our heads around making elaborate DIY creations. No need to worry! These DIYs are easy to make, and stylish to boot! So if you have an hour to spare, you can probably knock out all of these projects, and make your home ready for fall hosting.This autumn garland from Decor Envy is a stunner, and takes about 10 minutes to make! Quick, simple, and sparkly!
Who knew popcorn could look so festive? This simple and inexpensive DIY from Passionate Penny Pincher celebrates the harvest season with the ultimate movie snack as the main “ingredient”.
All this DIY from A Night Owl calls for is a few wood slices, some paint, and a few extras to really make your “pumpkin” pop!
This pinecone garland from The Sweetest Occasion is not only simple and sweet, it will take you right through the winter holidays too!
Have you ever fallen in love so deeply that you overlook the bad, and highlight only the good? And then you get home and realize that the fit/shape/cut/color is all wrong? We’ve all fallen in love with a pair of jeans, that by all intents and purposes is perfect, except for one little setback. But one tiny problem can’t stand in the way of true love, right? Right. With these simple DIY fixes, all of your jean dilemmas are a thing of the past. AND you won’t have to spend a dime on therapy afterwards, retail therapy that is.
Learn how to make your jeans a little more rough around the edges with this denim distressing DIY!
Does your favorite denim need darning? If your go-to pair needs a helping mend, use this DIY to make them almost brand new!
If your pair is picking up dust as you walk, use this DIY to hem those jeans like a pro!
If your jeans fit everywhere but your waist, it may be time to take them in at a side seam.
Are your jeans making you feel blue? Dye them with this DIY, and your friends will be green with envy!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to update your basic blue jeans, look no further than this DIY! It’s so easy, and there’s absolutely no sewing involved. Just place the gems and studs where you want to add some pop, heat them up with glue, and you’re ready to hit the town in style! What You’ll Need:
4mm HF Octagon Rhinestone Stud
6.5mm Hotfix Cone Shaped Stud
SS10 Hotfix Swarovski Pearl
1. Lay out your jeans and place the iron-on studs and pearls to the desired areas. We laid the studs and pearls out in a denser pattern at the top and faded them out to the middle of the jean.
2. Place your iron on top of studs and pearls to heat up the glue. The heat will attach the studs and pearl to the jean.
Denim jeans are a fashion staple, but sometimes your average pair seems a little basic. Check out these fun DIYs to make your spare pair into a statement pair!
Add a little sass to your cuffs with studs!
Adding texture to a pair of jeans is easy with a needle and thread!
Glam up your pair with a sequined pocket!
Mix in some pattern play with a fun dotted pair!
Looking for the perfect gift for your holiday host? This DIY is the perfect last minute present that is sure to dazzle! These lace votive holders will set the cozy mood for any soiree, and they may even use them for the party as soon as they get them!
What You’ll Need:
Glass Votive Holders
4” Fine Metallic Lace
Small candles1. Wrap your lace around the candle holder.
2. Measure and cut.
3. Cut one edge off of the lace trim so that the bottom is relatively flat.
4. Add glue to your lace and gently wrap it around the votive. Place on candle holder carefully, and let it dry.