We’ve been going nuts over knots the last few days, and we’ve finally decided to do something about it! We wanted a nautical-inspired accessory that could add a little class to any outfit, while also looking casual and simple. We created a knotted necklace using twist cord and tape in red and navy, but you can customize the materials to make this knotted necklace in whatever colors and styles you like!
1. Using two sets of two cords, create the knot above by following the arrows above.
2. Measure to make sure the necklace is your desired length, and cut off any excess.
3. As you cut, add glue and apron tape to the ends. Cut and glue each end one by one to prevent fraying.
4. Add E6000 to the inside of the end cap, and insert the cord tip into the end cap.
5. Attach jump rings to each end cap, one jump ring for two cords.
6. Add a lobster clasp to one end of the necklace.