This Easter don’t stop at just dyeing your eggs. DIY them! These DIYs will show you how to create cute and original Easter eggs that will dress up any spring dinner table!
1. Put some glue on the top of the egg, and place the end of the trim on the glue.
2. Wrap the trim around the egg and glue the end of the trim on the part that you already glued.3. Repeat going in the opposite way.
1. Create a polka dot pattern with your loose sequins.
2. Glue each sequin down with a dab of glue.
Shapes and Sizes
1. Glue your rectangular sequins down going around the egg horizontally. Make sure the sequins are going in a straight line around the egg.
2. Once dried wrap your ombre trim around the top edge of the sequins, and glue down.