Over the weekend we had a taste of spring, and we seriously can’t wait until this snow is behind us. There’s less than a month left until the season begins, and we are putting some spring in our step for this week’s DIY, literally. These pumps are adorned with gorgeous tassel fringe in fun, floral colors, making them the perfect segue into one of our favorite seasons. So what are you waiting for? Make this DIY today and kiss winter goodbye!
What You’ll Need:
1. Count 5 tassels on your tassel fringe trim. This is how much you will need for each shoe.
2. Turn your fringe over, and put Sobo Glue after the 5th and 10th tassel. Let dry. You will notice the glue is white, but it dries clear.
3. Once the Sobo Glue is clear and dry, cut a little past the fifth and tenth tassels. These two pieces will be the backs of each shoe.
NOTE: If you see your trim fraying, add some more Sobo glue to the edges and let dry.
4. Put E-6000 on the back of your fringe, and place the trim on the back upper part of the heel. When gluing down the trim, make sure you place the middle tassel in the middle of the shoe back. Hold the trim in place for a few minutes so it does not slip off and let it dry.
5. Take two of the larger rosettes and place one on the end of the trim and one on the opposite side. Glue down with E-6000.
6. On the right shoe place two smaller rosettes on the outside right of the shoe under the larger rosette to make a triangle of flowers. Let dry.
7. On the left shoe place two smaller rosettes on the outside left part of the shoe under the larger rosette to make a triangle of flowers. Let dry.
This fun, floral footwear is just the thing you need to shake off the winter blues! So get a pair of pumps, a section of fringe, and start DIYing your heart out!