New Year’s Eve is the time for glitz and glam, and this year we’re pulling out all of the stops with a DIY accessory that’s sure to garner some attention. We’re making a bejeweled golden Holiday Clutch that’s perfect for that VIP New Year’s Eve party!
What You’ll Need:
Glue Applicator Syringe
1. Cut three sets of two leaves and one circle out of the rhinestone trim.
2. Glue down each set so that they are mirroring each other. TIP: Use the applicator syringe so the glue does not get messy.
3. Create a colorful pattern with your sew-ons. Make sure that the pattern on one side matches the one on the other.
4. Glue the sew-ons down using that same syringe.
5. Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours.
After the glue has set, your stunning holiday clutch is ready to follow you wherever the night takes you!