If you want your ornaments to make an elegant statement, we have the DIY for you! This month is all about sparkle and shine, from the tinsel on a Christmas tree to the icicles adorning your window. With these frosty and fun images in mind, we wanted to create something that was both seasonal and sparkly!
What You’ll Need:
1. Glue the cameo onto the center of the Styrofoam ball, and begin pinning pearls around it to create a frame.
2. Continue adding pearls to the ornament until it is completely covered, aside from a small space at the top.
3. Pull your satin ribbon through a t-pin, and glue one end to the other.
4. Once the ribbon seam is dry, push the t-pin through the empty space on top.
5. Create a bow using the other satin ribbon, and glue it in front of the looped ribbon.
This pearl-adorned ornament is perfect for a classic and elegant tree. If you want the ornament to be a little less Baroque-inspired, just remove the cameo for an ornament that’s reminiscent of a playful snowball!