2 ft of chain
1 ft of 5mm rhinestone trim
1 ft of 1/8″ sapphire rhinestone trim
1/2 ft of rhinestone spike trim
Interlock buckles (in store)
1. Use your sticks for applying glue.
2. Find the middle of your chain trim and line it up with the middle of your larger rhinestone trim. Glue these together as depicted.
3. Line up your blue rhinestone trim with the glued rhinestone trim and glue this on top of it.
4. Line up your spiked trim with the middle of chain and glue it onto the bottom of the chain.
5. Use your pliers to open the last links of your chain and add your buckle closures. Close the links with your pliers.
6. Let this dry for 2 hours and you’ve created a new standout piece for your jewelry collection!