After spotting so many different DIY beanies, we knew we had to make our own. We wanted something that would sparkle like the holiday spirit all around the city. We are so happy with the our final product!
1. Fold cardstock and place it inside the beanie and underneath where you will be gluing the rhinestones.
2. Plan out your placement of the rhinestones. You can always change this as you go…we did.
3. Add glue to each rhinestone and press them onto the beanie.
4. Let the beanie dry for an hour. Once dry, you can reinforce the rhinestones with needle and thread if you’d like.
5. Now you have an awesome embellished beanie to rock all season long.