Remember that awesome DIY body harness we posted a while ago? It was created by the incredibly talented Candy of Taylor and Demolish, whose blog we follow religiously. We were so thrilled to see that she created another edgy DIY harness, made with M&J Trimming products, and we just had to share the tutorial with you. Check it out below, and stop by Taylor and Demolish to see more cool DIYS!
1. Measure the length of trim that would wrap around your waist and sit right above your belly button. Add 1 inch to this measurement and cut this length.
2. Measure 2 lengths of trim – one that would wrap around your waist and sit 2 inches above the trim cut in step 1 and one that would be 2 inches below the trim cut in step 1. Add 1 inch to each measurement and cut.
3. Lay the 3 three pieces of trim that you cut on a flat surface. Space them out so that they are centered and that there is 2 inches separating them equally.
4. Cut 2 pieces of trim that will fall diagonally across the 3 waist trims close to the center, as depicted in the picture above.
5. Add a little fabric glue to connect all of the pieces of trim.
6. Push the 6 studs onto the 6 meeting points of the trim.
7. Add sew snaps to the ends of the trims.
8. Et voila!